Thursday, July 20, 2017

Warpfire Wanderers Basecoat and Shade

I finally got some time to put toward my team.  I did the basecoat and washes on Snachit Quikk, number 1 thrower with agility 4 and big hand.




This miniature is painted a lot like my test model that I didn't care for.  The small things that made the difference for me was muting the flesh and fur a little and the orange areas change.

Cloth: VMC Royal Purple + VMC Hull Red 1:1, Citadel Druchii Violet Shade
Metal: P3 Khador Red Highlight + VMC Hull Red 3:Tip. Citadel Reikland Flesh Shade
Flesh: VMC Medium Flesh Tone + VMC Dark Sea Blue 3:tip, Citadel Reikland Flesh Shade
Fur:  VMC Flat Brown + VMC Off-White 3:2, Citadel Agrax Earth Shade
Leather and Claws: Citadel Dryad Bark

The little tab on his elbow pad is flash I missed, I'll fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment