Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Practice... We Talkin' 'Bout Practice..?

Randroid and I have been able to get together to play practice games for the AoS campaign we're going to be involved with at the beginning of June.  I'm learning a ton, both about my warband and about how to play this game.  Randroid has tried out multiple builds since he has more experience with the game than I do.  And I've stuck with one build and tried out different strategies.  Some with good success, some leading to a quick death.  His group isn't fully finished yet but he at least has basecoats on each of his minis, this makes my Lord Castellant on Dracoth stick out like a sore thumb.

I got too caught up to remember to take photos.  I wish I had.  So, next time I'll take some; I promise.

As for painting the rest of the warband, I feel like I'm close to having the other nine done.  I need to finish their base and some touch-up then they'll be don.  I had grand ideas of how the army would look but my mind is a much better painter than my hand.  This coming weekend is a holiday weekend here, so I'd like to get the whole shooting match done this coming weekend.

I cleaned up my work space again so I'm re-motivated to paint, which is very good since I have to get it done.  Hopefully I'll have more pictures soon to keep track of what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment