Monday, May 16, 2016

What a Mess!

I'm in a little bit of a funk.  I've got plenty of things to work on but I don't want to do any of it.  I've decided to put everything on the shelf.  I'm going to pick up my desk/work area... again.  This time, hopefully, I can keep it clean... ish.

Fuzzy quick snaps taken to show just how bad it has gotten.

Broken fire alarm, Tumbling Monkeys... 

I know exactly where everything is, or isn't, or where is that..?

This is what I've been working with.  Terribly messy.  I ashamed of how bad I let it get.  Here it is after it has been picked up.  I haven't organized it that well yet but I think this is an ok starting point.  I will keep it clean.  I will keep it clean.  I will keep it clean...

Taped in the light so the cords aren't in the way

Rainbow

Now that it's clean, I will do one task from an ever-evolving list I'm making.  I don't have anything that is pressing so I'll start with...

No comments:

Post a Comment