Friday, May 6, 2016

I Have a Blog?



I've been gone so long.  I've been doing stuff but so randomly I didn't feel the need or the worth to post.

I started to block out some base colors on my Impact! human figures so I figure I should update this with the colors used.  I've also decided to combine some teams I have so they can be used as a multitude of teams.  Since I'm doing that I feel it necessary to log my colors and such.

The main colors are green and brass with red and black accents.  For the "human" members of the team this means green pants and gloves, dark grey/black shirts and shoes, black or red leather belts, and brassy armor.
Here are so starts:

Some Base Colors Blocked In

Trollcast Casualty on the Left 

Human Example


Green: VMC German Uniform Green
Dark Grey: VMC Black/Grey
Metal: VMC Brass
Red: Citadel Old Foundation Mechrite Red?
Black: VMC Black

I've been building my Necro/Unded Willy team also.  I intend to use the combination of models to make five teams,  Humans, Norse, Chaos Pact, Necro and Undead.

Some of the White Metal I'm Glueing
Mummies and Wights are built and primed.

I've been sporadically working on finishing up the Chaos Cup Legacy team from 2015.  It needs at least one more bull and one more chaos dwarf blocker.  I almost done with the bull and I'm bashing up a blocker from stuff I have lying around.

Chaos Dwarf 
This was my MSPaint Sample

Pretty close I think.

Chaos Dwarf is a blitzer body from 3rd ed I think, a head and spike from some plastic Chaos Warriors:

1 comment: