Thursday, September 18, 2014

Get to Work!


Oh time, time where did you go?  September has gotten away from me on the hobby front.  I did take part in the US Blood Bowl major, Chaos Cup.  It had record breaking attendance and I wish I could say record breaking play from me.  But, oh well, 2-2-2 is okay I suppose.

Before that some storms decided to roll through the neighbor leaving us without power for three days and then giving me three more days of glorious yard work to complete.  Now things are back to normal so I’ll be able to start more painting.  I also really need to get to build my table, too.

I played my first game of Mordheim with my Witch Hunters against my friend Randroid and his Undead.  We tied in objectives but he knocked all of my Flagellants and one hero out of the game.  So he did much more damage to me.  I haven’t finished painting up the warband so that will be the first painting task.

Here is my To-Do-List (This should last me at least until the end of the year):
  • Finish my warband
  • Build 4’x 4’ table
  • Touch up my DoA
  • Build my human team
  • Fix a friend’s Undead/Necro team
  • Re-paint a Nurgle team that was painted by someone else
  • Misc (just on here to justify wasting time on unimportant stuff)
That is more than enough to last me.

No comments:

Post a Comment