Friday, November 17, 2017

Just For Fun

Last weekend was Underworld Cup and that was the last BB tournament I plan on attending this year.  I intended on moving my focus to This is Not Test, I've only played one game with one warband and I'm hooked.

All that being said I decided to throw some paint on a Gryphcharger because I have some ideas running through my head.  I decided to try painting a Rakarth Flesh base and tint it with Reikland Fleshshade.



Ok.  I don't know how I feel about it.  I think the shade needs to be thinned out a bit.  This took way too long to look like junk so I've got some thinking to do before I go any farther.

I think I'll do another recess shade then drybrush up the muscles.  I also need to pick a color for the feathers.  I'm leaning toward a reddish brown

Depending on if I like how it turns out, that will determine how I move forward with the others.  I'm not sure if I'll finish this guy up or move to my TNT stuff. 






No comments:

Post a Comment