Monday, September 18, 2017

This Is Not a Test - Well... Actually

I've spent the last, I don't know how long, working on Blood Bowl stuff.  We're a week removed from Chaos Cup 2017 and I've turned my attention to a game I've never played before.  I've watched a couple videos on the game and I'm very intrigued.  I went on a painting spree to get some stuff playable so I can get some practice games in.  Randroid is going to show me the game and that motivated me to get a lot of painting and prep done.

This is the idea I had:

This is The Walking Dead - Scenery Boaster:


Paint thrown on things:



Painted up 8 guys.  They're just basecoated and shaded.  I will be highlighting them and adding stuff to their bases.  The barriers and rubble piles were primed then painted with a dark brown.  Then I dry-brushed some light brown just to make stuff standout. There are a lot of details that need to be picked out but it's usable.  I just threw some color on the cars too (they're not close to being finished).  The trucks are just primed.

I have a few more scenery pieces that aren't built yet but I'll get to them soon.  We are fast approaching "no priming time" here in Michigan, so I'll be doing a lot of building and priming for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment