Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Update 11/25/14 - Mordheim

Its been an incredibly long time since I have posted anything.  That could mean a few different things.  In some cases it would mean I haven't done anything, but I actually have... well, some.  Whatever time I've actually had was used mostly for assembly.  I've assembled and cleaned about 30 miniature that I'll paint someday.  Assembly is not my favorite thing to do.

I did break out my new Games & Gears brushes for some painting.  I've never used nice brushes before so I didn't want to wreck them.  I used them for a very small job and so far I like them.

As for the Mordheim work, I added some highlights to some pieces.  Its not much.  I may have found a new player though and soon I may be adding more to my assembly and painting workload.

Start of giving the Capes texture and color
 I've also done more on the gaming table front and I will start photographing some of the progress on that front shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment