Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chaos Cup Legacy Team Entry

For the past two year the Chaos Cup Committee, more specifically Sarge, has organized the creation of a Legacy Team.  This year the team is Dark Elf.  People sign-up for a certain player type and create them.  This year I decided to get involved and have signed-up for a line elf.  The point of the team is to be original and I don't have any experience with modifications of models so I decided to use this opportunity to learn to do some.

A friend of mine work at a GW store a long time ago.  When product came in with errors or was unsellable they got a chance at it.  He had a few odds and ends of old dark eldar parts sitting around in his garage and he gave them to me. I used those pieces, some green stuff, some snipping and some pinning and made my line elf.








Well here it is ready for priming.  I think it turned out ok.

1 comment: