Monday, August 4, 2014

Mordheim Update 8/4/14 - Flagellant #1

I didn't have nearly the amount of painting time I had anticipated over the weekend so I didn't get much done.  I didn't touch the zealots or sculpt any more capes.  I did lay down some base flesh on one of my flagellants.

I used some green in each level of the mix to give this flagellant a olive tone.  At this point it looks more like dead flesh than olive toned flesh but I think once it is shaded and glazed it will look good.  My grand plan is to have different tones on all of the flagellants.

Here is the palette I used for the flesh to get the base.

Green Flesh Base Palette

Here is the flagellant as it stands now.

Green Flesh Base

If I get a chance tonight I would like to base at least one more flagellant.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment